I read almost all kind of genre as long as it keep me fix to my couch but in my bookshelf I have a lil’ collection which includes: “The Secret” by Rhonda Bryne, “Wings of Fire” by Abdul Kalam, Enrich Sehgal’s Love stories and various contemporary books. I mostly prefer reading romantic novel’s coz in such fictions you can really feel and live the character whereas books like Shiv Khera helps us to uplift our life and thoughts to live better. But I am hooked to books like Shiv Khera and Dr. Zakhir Naik collection which I prefer reading again and again.
2. Tell us something about your work before "My Love Never Faked…"?
I was never into the writing world; I used to write Physiotherapy articles for “The shadow” newspaper at Jammu which was linked to my college and my study course. My Love Never Faked is my debut Novel in the world of literary and before that I was a reader who was found of reading everything which comes his way.
3. Did you always want to be a writer? How did you get into writing? What inspired you to write "My Love Never Faked…"?
I never knew that there was any artistic itch in me, I always used to be a dry person with no feelings about love but as I fell in love with a girl to whom I used to gift poems as token of my love (poems being included in my work) I really came to know how beautiful love is and the feeling. But few years later we had a breakup that put me into sea of sorrows; I could not maintain my link with her. As I could not share my feelings, I thought I will write for her and the day when we will unite, I’ll just gift those notes. But it never happened. Words by words, making the sentence, all these months were penned down piling up finally turns into chapters and took the shape of a book. My GF, the ex; is my Inspiration of writing “my love never faked…” and when my readers ask me when they are going to read another love story, I ask myself: “Am I ready to love again?”
4. What kind of people do you think this book will reach out to?
I try to put the very basics about a relationship and love to reach out my readers. I don’t want my readers to open dictionary while reading my book, so I kept it as simple as it could be. I always believe that an emotion is already a very difficult thing to understand then why to make it more complicating with words. The inclusion criteria of my book are those who are passionate about reading love books, fictional autobiographical kind of stuff, imaginative yet so real to attach with.
5. What is your favourite thing about books and reading? How have books made an impact on your life?
Favorite thing about reading a book is that it increases our imagination power and no doubt reading may keep you busy but it is important that you read a good stuff, something constructive which can take you to the next level. It should broaden your horizon of thinking and you never know from ample of lines which line or word may change your life.
6. Quick take. Answer the following with the first words/phrase that comes to your mind, in five words or less:
- Love – It’s eternal it’s too big and I am too small to define it.
- Life – It does not have a meaning until you give it.
- Internet relationships – Hypothetical in nature but yet you can “google” a relationship over internet.
- Forgiveness – Highest virtue of life only few can do rest just pretend.
- Books – My first passion and my second love.