2. Tell us something about your work before "Anything Else But Love"?
3. Did you always want to be a writer? How did you get into writing? What inspired you to write "Anything Else But Love"?
4. What kind of people do you think this book will reach out to?
6. Quick take. Answer the following with the first words/phrase that comes to your mind, in five words or less:
- Life – a very precious gift
- Struggles in love – makes the relationship stronger
- Avi (the character) – an adorable loving soul
- Books – a boon to humanity