Right now I'm reading I, Sniper by Stephen Hunter
Which genre do I read? See above (smiles)
I pick up any of my books and read the exciting parts again and again. I've read the Tintin comics almost to the near 3-digit numbers and Jurassic Park 9 times. And I'm not telling you how many times I've watched the movie!
2. Tell us something about your work before "Haunted"?
3. Did you always want to be a writer? How did you get into writing? What inspired you to write "Haunted"?
4. What kind of people do you think this book will reach out to?
6. Quick take. Answer the following with the first words/phrase that comes to your mind, in five words or less:
- Life – Acceptance and courage
- Kirk Ingram (the character) – Troubled
- Haunted (the book) – Raw adrenaline
- Books – Comfort