2. Tell us something about your work before "Hickory Dickory Shock"?
3. Did you always want to be a writer? How did you get into writing? What inspired you to write "Hickory Dickory Shock"?
Writing is a pastime. I had an unique story to tell so i wrote this book. Mu main inspiration for writing the book was that I always felt that Indian fiction has a huge vaccum in terms of well plotted dectective/espinoage fiction, and that is the reason I penned this book
4. What kind of people do you think this book will reach out to?
5. What is your favourite thing about books and reading? How have books made an impact on your life?
Books and movies are a great ways of unwinding (I dont watch TV). Spiritual books have made a great impact on me to believe in the path of righteousness.
6. Quick take. Answer the following with the first words/phrase that comes to your mind, in five words or less:
- Codes – Fascinated by Ciphers
- Life – Be in the present
- 210 (the character) – hero of my book - named so as he was born at 2:10 AM
- Innovation – Believe in Disruptive innovation that breaks all rules of the game.
- Books – only thing that makes me realise I need a bigger house-:)